Thursday, February 2, 2012

Infertility

Yesterday I was having a really hard day. Infertility is really hard to deal with sometimes. It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant and I just can't seem to.  I often wonder why I'm not able to and what I am supposed to do in order to become a mom. A year ago it seemed so simple. Shane and I thought that we needed to adopt first, then we would get pregnant with our own. It seems like everything just went downhill all at once. Now I have no idea if we are supposed to be looking into adoption options right now or not. Since my surgery in August things have gotten a little more complicated. Dr. Cox gave us a year before in vitro was really our only option for conceiving. We feel like we should be trying to get pregnant now that we have a window open, but it doesn't seem to be helping or going anywhere. I just wish I knew what God had planned for me, it would make life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment