Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Birthday

For some reason this year I was dreading my birthday. I didn't want to turn 27. I'm not sure why it was hard for me this year. Shane made it special for me though like he always does. We went to a movie the night before and on Saturday after work we went to destinations inn in Idaho Falls. It was nice to get away for a little while. And of course he spoiled me with gifts as well. on Sunday we celebrated Mothers Day with the fam and had cake for my birthday. I thought Mothers Day was going to be really hard on me this year. But to my surprise I woke up Sunday feeling ok and I thought about how thankful I am for my mother who is always there for me and loves and supports me no matter what. I thought about how thankful I am for Shane's mom who is always there for us and loves me like one of her own. And for my sister and sister in laws for the wonderful mothers they are to my amazing nieces and nephews. I learn so much from these women and I am so glad I have them in my life. I absolutely love being an Aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment