Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's a BOY!!

On April 3rd Shane and I got to have our first ultrasound at 19 weeks along. I had been looking forward to it for several weeks and couldn't wait to see our baby. Shane's mom, my mom, sister and dad were able to be at the ultrasound with us. It was an amazing experience! Being able to see our baby move around made everything feel so much more real, and we were instantly in love. Ever since we found out I was pregnant I have had a feeling it was going to be a boy. Shane along with most everyone else thought it was going to be a girl, so I had to rub it in a little bit that mommas instincts were right. He measured about 11 ounces and was an active little guy. The ultrasound tech would go to look at a specific part of his body and he would move and turn and make it more difficult for her. I have loved seeing my belly grow and I can't wait until I can start feeling the little guy move. I have absolutely loved being pregnant and am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be pregnant. As hard as the 4.5 years of trying was, I know this baby will be worth the wait, effort and trial we had to go through to get him here. I read a saying today that said "sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place." Looking back now I believe that to be true. I know my Heavenly Father has a plan for me and I know His plan will always be better than my plan. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My trials have strengthened my testimony and has made my relationship with Heavenly Father stronger. He really is a God of miracles and I am so glad He is blessing me with one of His miracles. I cannot wait to be a mommy and raise this little boy up in the gospel.





 
20 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment