Saturday, November 5, 2016

Fall

On August 23rd I went in for another laparoscopy surgery to remove endometriosis and cysts. We did the robot this time so the Dr could be able to see and remove more. I was at a stage 3 and the Dr got me down to a stage 1. I decided to go on Lupron shots for a few months to help it to stop growing and hopefully feel better. It was so hard not having Axel home with me for 4 days while I recovered. Thankfully I had my mom, sister and sister in law to help out.

Shane started a new job as a Spanish teacher at Century High School this August and is able to do his student teaching as a teacher this semester. It was an answer to our prayers.

October we did some Halloween fun and went to Gardner Village in Utah and met up with family. Mom, Des, I and the kids stayed in a hotel and went swimming the night before.
We also went to Swore Farms and went through a corn maze, went to the pumpkin patch and let the kids play.
On Halloween Shane and I took Axel trick or treating around town. He was really liking it and got the trick or treat saying down really good and said thank you after he got a candy. He was a pirate this year and he really liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment