Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sleepover

On December 7, 2012, Des, Mike and the girls picked me up at my house and we drove over to the church for my parents Christmas party. We had a good time watching people square dance and Brie got to see Santa, which ended up kind of scaring her, but she was excited about getting popcorn  from him. Baby Rae was getting upset, so we drove back to my house and turned on a movie. Brie was determined to stay at aunties house, so we got her in her pajamas and played. We watched "Horton hears a who" until about 11:00 and I was tired so I tried to put Brie in the crib. She was crying and yelling "auntie, auntie." I can't stand to hear her cry, it breaks my heart so I went and got her and we went and laid in Shane and I's bed. She finally fell asleep and I tried to transport her to the spare room to put her in the crib. She woke up when I got to the door and started to cry and said "no bed auntie, no bed" so we went back to our bed. I didn't get a lot of sleep that night, but I loved that she had to sleep right next to me or be touching me to know I was still there. She is such a funny girl. I loved having my little cuddle bug with me. I love being an aunt and getting to spoil my nieces and nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment