Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Blessing/3 mo/ Halloween

3 Months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Axel enjoys being held, rocked, being talked to, his binky and eating. He is growing great and looks healthy. He is in 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers.  

On October 12, 2014, Axel was blessed by his amazing daddy! The blessing outfit we had bought was way too big on him so we decided to get him blessed in his uncle Derek's blessing outfit that he was blessed in 27 years previous. It was such a special day for us. In the circle we had Shane, my dad (Kelly), Shane's dad (Bruce), Axel's uncles: Caleb, Morgan, Jake, Mike, my uncle Craig and Bishop Morris. It was also special having Axel in Derek's outfit because we felt like that was part of Derek in the circle with Axel. Shane gave such a beautiful blessing and I felt the spirit so strong.

After the blessing we had a luncheon at the McCammon city hall building. We had lots of family there to share Axel's special day with us. We had sloppy joes, salad and dessert.

On Halloween Axel and I went to Pocatello with my parents to meet Dez and her family at her house. Before the church trunk or treat we got to see Derek and his family for a little while. I had Axel dressed in a little skeleton outfit that aunt Dez had bought him. Axel slept the whole time during the trunk or treat so that was nice that I didn't have to take him out in the cold weather. Brie and Rae had a good time getting candy and were excited about how much they got.

After trunk or treat we meet up with Shane at Perkins to have dinner. There was us, my parents, Dez and Mike and the girls. Axel did pretty good at the restaurant and we had a good Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment