Sunday, May 6, 2012

3 Years

It has now been 3 years since Shane and I have been trying to add to our family. We have had our ups and downs, but we know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and our family. What that plan is we don't know, but all we can do is have faith and trust in him and his plan for us. It has been 9 months since my surgery and sometimes that is hard, because Dr. Cox told us that 6-12 months is the best window for us to get pregnant before our only option is IVF. It has been 7 months since we have had our wonderful foster baby and we hope and pray that he can be ours forever. We didn't renew our application through LDS Family Services, because we just felt that, that wasn't where we needed to be right now. I was on Clomid for 2 months and did an IUI in January and that didn't take. We attended a fertility seminar a few weeks back and have considered going through them. Some days are better than others. There are days when I am jealous of those who can get pregnant and I can't and here I am raising someone else's  child that I want so badly to be mine. Shane and I are perfectly fine adopting all of our children. We would love to have a biological child and get to experience that, but if that's not what the Lord has in store for us, then we accept that. We just keep hoping and praying that when the time is right we will have children that are sealed to us for eternity, and we can't wait for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment