Sunday, May 6, 2012

Easter!!

April 8th was our first Easter as "parents." On Saturday April 7th our nephew Dylan got baptized. After the luncheon we did an Easter egg hunt for the kids. It was really fun to watch the little guy. He could care less about getting the eggs, he was more interested in picking up sticks and pulling the grass. Typical boy I guess. On Sunday the 8th, we had dinner at my parents. Nana and Papa gave the grand kids a little Easter basket with candy, toys, an outfit and books. He and Brielle loved playing with their carrot golf clubs and eating their candy. They are playing together so well now.
I am so grateful for the knowledge I have about Christ and for all that He did for me and my family; He suffered for me and paid the ultimate price for my sins. It is nice to remember what Easter is all about, conference reminded us of  that.

No comments:

Post a Comment