Sunday, May 6, 2012

New Job

During spring break, I had the opportunity to have a couple job interviews. On Friday the 30th of March, I got a call from Quality Overhead Door offering me a job. I took it and started the next week. It has been a really good change for me and my family. I now work full time rather than part time and have an increase in pay. It was really hard at first being away from the babes everyday and only getting to see him at night. I was at ELC for almost 5 years and had made a lot of really good friends there. I knew it was time for a change though, because I was at work 3 days a week, had the little guy everyday and night and was just recently called to the nursery on Sundays. I often have a hard time with change, but at the end of the day, change is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment